Noom Black Pepper is a special variety of pepper from Tien Phuoc district, Quang Nam province, in a nutrient-rich region with abundant rocks, resulting in mineral-rich soil. The harsh and hot weather, along with the dry and arid land, contribute to the cultivation of premium quality, spicy pepper with exceptional medicinal properties.
– 120g: 200,000 VND
– 1kg: 1,400,000 VND
– Native variety, cultivated naturally for 9 years in Tien Phuoc, Quang Nam.
– Each pepper vine is distinct, with woody stems, yielding less than 2kg.
– Harvested only when the pepper berries are nearly ripe, turning red.
– Natural drying rate from sunlight is 10.04% (meeting international standards for goods storage over 3 years).
– Non-volatile ether extract content at 8.81% (higher than typical market black pepper at 6%).
– Volatile oils content at 6.46% (higher than typical market black pepper at 2%).
– Notably, the Piperine content is the highest at 7.9%.
USAGE & HOW TO USE
– Used as a spice in dishes, adding an unforgettable aroma.
– Beneficial for digestion and uplifting the spirit.
– Used as a flavoring in various foods and drinks.
– Soaked in alcohol to relieve stomach pain and indigestion.
– Soaked in cold-pressed black sesame oil for warming the abdomen and back, especially for postpartum women or those who feel cold and weak.
– Note: Do not roast the pepper.
– Store in an airtight container, away from air exposure.
– Keep in a dry place, avoid refrigeration.
– Shelf life: 3 years.
|Click to Select Weight.||