Frozen East Asian Taro cut into snack-sized sticks will help you quickly create delicious and convenient dishes, saving you time. East Asian Taro completely replaces the need for fried potatoes. The product is prepared cleanly, cut into sticks from fragrant East Asian Taro variety, known for its rich, fragrant, and starchy texture, grown in the special region of sandy land in Nam Hoi An. With this product, you just need to take it out of the fridge, no need to thaw, fry it up, and you’ll have a super delicious and healthy snack for the whole family to enjoy in just 15 minutes.
Clean peeling – soak in salt water – cut into sticks using a machine – quick freezing at -35°C. Transported in foam boxes with ice.
– Cultivation time: over 8 months
– No use of chemical fertilizers or pesticides, no large chemical additives or insect repellents. Tricoderma fungus is used,
– Fertilized with cow dung, sesame oil residue, and Sacha Inchi oil fermented with EM products
– No preservatives used during harvesting and processing.
Provides vitamins and minerals
East Asian Taro is very fragrant, rich in flavor, and becomes crispy when fried.
East Asian Taro contains a significant amount of fiber, and its starch belongs to the resistant starch category, which can help reduce the risk of weight gain and obesity due to its resistance to digestion.
In East Asian Taro, there’s a high content of vitamin A, vitamin C, antioxidant phenolic compounds, and cryptoxanthin, believed to enhance the immune system and eliminate harmful free radicals from the body.
– Fry directly or drizzle with oil, salt, and pepper and then bake.
– Easily used in daily meals such as steamed rice, simmered meat, porridge, dessert, milk-making, filling for cakes, and porridge.
– Nutrient-rich ingredients suitable for pregnant women, breastfeeding women, and young children.
– Suitable for vegetarians and those on a diet.
Keep frozen in the refrigerator’s freezer compartment.
Expiration date: 12 months from the production date.